Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The colours meaning

Khalifa 1
Amran Khalifa

Dr. Zalfa Rihani

EAP 1 / reading

18 May 2008

The colours meaning
Thousands of years the human been tried to explain a lot of natural phenomena around them, such as the meaning of colours. There are a lot of opinions and different explanations about the colours, and the symbol of theme. As a human been I have my person meaning about colours such as; Blue is the immortality, Yellow is the history of Sahara, Red is action of life, black is imagination, White is the beginning of new option, and Green is the natural life of the world. I got very different and interesting answers when I asked some Canadian about the colours meaning in Canada, for example; the blue is cool colour, yellow is happiness, red is symbol of hot-sex, black had depressing and sadness influence, white is haven sand cleaner, and green is jealous. They are strong relation between person and colours meaning, and they are a lot of explanation and resins of colours meaning in this world.

2 comments:

hibyan said...

Hi Amran,
sorry if i use your profile to aske you a big favor, i'm a friend of Dr. Zalfa Rihani from along time and i was looking for contacting her without any results, if you may, i'l be soo glad if you can contact her and send to her my mail, telling her if it's possibile to contact me?
if you are not agree please tell me that!
my mail is: aalmarai@hotmail.com
prof. Akeel Almarai
Italy

jelena jp said...

Hello Khalifa, I`finaly find you! You can contact me on jp_alter@yahoo.com, or find me as Jelena Palamarevic on facebook. Glad you`re still in archaeology!
All the best to you and your family!